My Blog List

Saturday, May 31, 2014

T.G.I. Friday's Long Island Ice Tea Recipe

Please visit the Facebook page by clicking this text!
 www.SecretRecipeWorld.com



1/2 ounce gin

1/2 ounce vodka

1/2 ounce rum

1/2 ounce Triple Sec

2 ounces sweet & sour mix


In shaker, mix ingredients, pour over ice. Top with coke. Garnish with lemon.


  www.SecretRecipeWorld.com

Long Island Ice Tea, I have been hearing about this old drink for the past 30 years or so. It is still a favorite and here is a good recipe for it. T.G.I. Friday's Long Island Ice Tea Recipe is in the information below. How about a nice tall cool drink after a long hard day working. You, and anyone who has the pleasure of tasting you delicious T.G.I. Friday's Long Island Ice Tea Recipe will love it! SecretRecipeWorld.com Image Credit Google Images Unless Otherwise Stated
SecretRecipeWorld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment